|Profession||Employment Type||Role Type||Location|
Help us build the next generation of infrastructure management tools as a Cloud Engineer.
Some Engineering Inc.'s mission is to make cloud infrastructure searchable and accessible. We are pioneering a new category of software: infrastructure intelligence.
We are looking for a highly motivated Cloud Engineer to join the Some Engineering Inc. team. As a small team, we pursue value-driven development.
As an ideal candidate, you show empathy when interacting with users and are receptive to feedback. You excel with minimal technical supervision and implement solutions independently while supporting the rest of the team. You embrace time constraints and collaborate effectively with others to deliver high-quality products and features in a fast-paced, agile environment.
Some Engineering Inc. is based in Hamburg, Germany with a fully remote international team. While working hours are flexible, the job will require availability during Central European Time (CET) business hours to collaborate with the development team.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to help deliver new Resoto features for our customers and users
- Design, implement, and test solutions in the cloud
- Perform code and design reviews
- Create designs with thoughtful and clear documentation
- Automate processes wherever possible
- Strong work ethic and passion for problem solving
- Respect for the written word and the art of communication
- Proficiency in Python
- Ability to debug, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues
- Familiarity with open-source technologies and cloud services
- Experience working as a part of a globally distributed remote team
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure, and/or other cloud providers
- Experience with graph databases and query languages such as Cypher and Gremlin
- Experience with Kubernetes (K8s)
- Understanding of cloud platform architecture; especially networking, security, storage, and resilient application topologies
If you are excited about this opportunity but do not think you check all of the above boxes, we encourage you to apply anyway! We want to work with talented people and believe that the best candidates sometimes have non-linear career paths or cannot be adequately represented by a resume.
- Competitive compensation package
- Savings and investment plans
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous time off
Benefits may vary based on your country of residence. If you need something specific, however, please just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate!
Some Engineering Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please email email@example.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability.